Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

You pay for the graduation ceremony so sit down and wait until people get their diploma and do their speeches before doing the protest

Been a while but I aint never pay to attend any graduation I been to.

And it seems like you talkin about people in the crowd making noise and protesting. I could be wrong but I thought @Mister B. was saying that actual students were the ones turning up and walking out etc.

And it seems like you talkin about people in the crowd making noise and protesting. I could be wrong but I thought @Mister B. was saying that actual students were the ones turning up and walking out etc.
No the students pay graduation fees for venues and other stuff.

Just read that Robin Williams has setup in his contacts for any movie he did that the studio had to hire no less than 5 homeless people to work the movie sets. Same thing for veterans as well.

That shit is cool to me and I highly respect that brother for that. Shame he took his life thinking that nobody cares about him.

Just read that Robin Williams has setup in his contacts for any movie he did that the studio had to hire no less than 5 homeless people to work the movie sets. Same thing for veterans as well.

That shit is cool to me and I highly respect that brother for that. Shame he took his life thinking that nobody cares about him.
This is facts and some real shit

It was both. Students AND crowd members.

well u a dad … u fund ur daughter s schooling

Come graduation day ur entire family proudly flies in to support her then she pulls that stunt

How u taking it ?
You don't want me to answer this cause tbh, the only reason I went to my college graduation is cause it was after Katrina and to keep it a buck, that shit should've been protested cause of how the government was handling that situation

Mister B acting like this not his 4th degree

Fomf with the outrage

You don't want me to answer this cause tbh, the only reason I went to my college graduation is cause it was after Katrina and to keep it a buck, that shit should've been protested cause of how the government was handling that situation

Mister B acting like this not his 4th degree

Fomf with the outrage
I said u as a pops fam 12 years from now

Back