Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Putting a biological man that still has a dick in a women's prison and has a history of assaulting women seems like a colossal fuck up lol
It’s now based on how they identify

For example here especially in public schools if the kid no matter the age tells his teacher he feels like a girl and wants to wear a dress
The teacher has to accommodate that and is legally not allowed to tell the parents about it

I take it it’s the same now for all state and federal entities

It’s now based on how they identify

For example here especially in public schools if the kid no matter the age tells his teacher he feels like a girl and wants to wear a dress
The teacher has to accommodate that and is legally not allowed to tell the parents about it

I take it it’s the same now for all state and federal entities
Odd comparison. Those scenarios shouldn't be related IMO

It shouldn't be
That's on the community more than the prisons. That's what they wanted across the board.

If you're in prison all of a sudden what gender you consider yourself isn't supposed to matter?

This is a side effect of the lbgtq specifically the trans communities choices. 🤷🏿‍♂️

It's insanity.

Last edited:
That's on the community more than the prisons. That's what they wanted across the board.

If you're a prison all of a sudden what gender you consider yourself isn't supposed to matter?

This is a side effect of the lbgtq specifically the trans communities choices. 🤷🏿‍♂️

It's insanity.
Considering who is in prison... unless you're post op then no IMO

Here we go with the protests at graduation.

This isn’t helping Palestine right now, fucking up someone’s shining moment.

Glad I did this last week. Sucks my mom and Grandmom got to see this.

Update: Muhfuckas walked out. Like 200 grads. Cool. More room for me.

IMG_0538.jpeg IMG_0541.jpeg IMG_0543.jpeg

Here we go with the protests at graduation.

This isn’t helping Palestine right now, fucking up someone’s shining moment.

Glad I did this last week. Sucks my mom and Grandmom got to see this.

Update: Muhfuckas walked out. Like 200 grads. Cool. More room for me.

View attachment 1321513View attachment 1321514View attachment 1321515
Did they walk out after they walked the stage and get degree? Man I could see some pissed off families if the students chose to walk out. Walking that stage isn't just for the student lol

I dunno. Just seems like too much. Interrupting a speech for that kinda dims the light on everyone else.

I get it. I do.

Also, no one walks across the stage today. They did that last week from their individual schools and majors.

I dunno. Just seems like too much. Interrupting a speech for that kinda dims the light on everyone else.

I get it. I do.

Also, no one walks across the stage today. They did that last week from their individual schools and majors.

so whos shining moment was interrupted? Whoever was giving the speech?

Back