Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

You don't want me to answer this cause tbh, the only reason I went to my college graduation is cause it was after Katrina and to keep it a buck, that shit should've been protested cause of how the government was handling that situation

Mister B acting like this not his 4th degree

Fomf with the outrage
What graduation you dropout?

Nigga I'll cut you

angry-bernie-mac.gif

You don't want me to answer this cause tbh, the only reason I went to my college graduation is cause it was after Katrina and to keep it a buck, that shit should've been protested cause of how the government was handling that situation

Mister B acting like this not his 4th degree

Fomf with the outrage
Ain’t about me. Students in there getting their first degree in undergrad that were 1st generation graduates.

Why the fuck should their day - their family’s “shining moment” - be sullied by this shit?

Plus, this shit is mad annoying. Palestine ain’t gonna be fixed because of this shit. So why fuck up others’ moments for YOUR beliefs/causes?

It just seems out of place. Noble, maybe. But not there.

I wish women were shamed for BBL's as badly as niggas are for wearing fake J's

Maybe that would eliminate all this dumb shit

i heard a lot of women wit them joints got stankin booties cus they dont know how to wipe properly once they get it

cant remember where i saw it at. Maybe twitter but it was a whole discussion

How many minutes can y'all run in 1.5 miles eh?
🤔😏
If you can run 9 to 10 minutes..... Bravo 👏🏽

5 to 6 minutes.....😳
you might qualify to be a Navy Seal...... sike
That hard as hell.
You better have a degree of David Blaine and Shaolin Monk type of pain tolerance 😄

I seen people that went to Navy Seal training that I thought would make it but came back because they failed.

Back