Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Hell yea. I mean unless you like the others ones
IDK man

The Anker joints are cheaper and don't seem to have any noticeable disadvantages but trying to keep everything in the pixel ecosystem

Plus, it seems only certain models of the Anker joints can be tracked with the "find my device"feature on the Anker app

Fuck it, guess I will return em and just get a case for the buds with the clip so I'm not keeping them in my pocket

Fuck

IDK man

The Anker joints are cheaper and don't seem to have any noticeable disadvantages but trying to keep everything in the pixel ecosystem

Plus, it seems only certain models of the Anker joints can be tracked with the "find my device"feature on the Anker app

Fuck it, guess I will return em and just get a case for the buds with the clip so I'm not keeping them in my pocket

Fuck

you got them from amazon? 👀

IDK man

Fuck
Go head and do it you'll feel better about it. Cause it seem like you'll be tossing and turning in the bed if you don't.

Back