Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

One thing that didn't make any sense at all in the movie Bad Boys was the fact Marcus house was next to a sleazy motel. His actual residence was across the street from a run down motel where goons were at. That's just odd

Now that we got that out the way let's talk about wallets....
I saw some niggas in here talking about them a couple weeks ago and I just got this baby...

This hoe got 17 (yes you read that right..) SEVENTEEN Credit card slots. I haven't found them all yet.. but they there. View attachment 1320030
Lmaooooo get this wack ass $12 wallet from Walmart outta here

Now that we got that out the way let's talk about wallets....
I saw some niggas in here talking about them a couple weeks ago and I just got this baby...

This hoe got 17 (yes you read that right..) SEVENTEEN Credit card slots. I haven't found them all yet.. but they there. View attachment 1320030
Time for us to divest from this type of wallet as a community. Sitting on these does irreparable damage to your back and hips over time.

Get you a front pocket wallet

Time for us to divest from this type of wallet as a community. Sitting on these does irreparable damage to your back and hips over time.

Get you a front pocket wallet
Damn, yall not playing about that shit fking people up huh? Never knew that was true

Back