Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

What happened and what whip was you taking down there
the whole damn thing just fell apart. It was suppose to be me, my brother and one of our homeboys but the homie backed out a few weeks ago so it was gonna be me n my bro but then we found out that the show took place on the same exact day of an event we had already committed to. We weren't taking no car down there or anything were just goin to check out the show cus we had been talking bout it ever since it started n this was suppose to be the year

last two years they had some nice shit out there + it be other artist there with their cars and they got a stage set up where they perform throughout the day.

the whole damn thing just fell apart. It was suppose to be me, my brother and one of our homeboys but the homie backed out a few weeks ago so it was gonna be me n my bro but then we found out that the show took place on the same exact day of an event we had already committed to. We weren't taking no car down there or anything were just goin to check out the show cus we had been talking bout it ever since it started n this was suppose to be the year

last two years they had some nice shit out there + it be other artist there with their cars and they got a stage set up where they perform throughout the day.
I been wanting to come out there for it. Might have to link up with you out there

I been wanting to come out there for it. Might have to link up with you out there

Hell yea, we can shoot for next year cause im definitely going if he do it again. Its become a annual thing every June so hopefully he do a 5th year. I already decided im not gone make no plans whatsoever around this time next yr until I know the date for it that way this dont happen again.

Back