Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Been back to wired for over a year now.

And if I’m forced to go wireless I use headphones. Can’t do AirPods after I misplaced mine to never be found again
Wanted to go back to wired but sometimes I just be wanting to put my phone down on the counter and walk around the house and still talk without having the phone in my pocket

I asked about air pods but I lost my Google buds and the battery is dead so I can't use the find my phone app. They haven't been turned on since I lost them so I think they are just somewhere in my house and I can't find them and I really don't wanna buy another pair then them bitches show up🥹

Wanted to go back to wired but sometimes I just be wanting to put my phone down on the counter and walk around the house and still talk without having the phone in my pocket

I asked about air pods but I lost my Google buds and the battery is dead so I can't use the find my phone app. They haven't been turned on since I lost them so I think they are just somewhere in my house and I can't find them and I really don't wanna buy another pair then them bitches show up🥹
This why you can't have nice things cause you don't take care of them

I was worried about losing them but the air pods pro 2nd gen are pretty secure
I'm really just waiting on the pixel buds to go back on sale for 30% off. I just don't wanna pay full price

They seem like they were going on sale every other week when I had mine and I was surprised there were no sales for memorial day anywhere.

One can hope for the 4th

I'ma get the case that has the attachable hook this time so I can keep it on my work bag or travel backpack but man this sucks cause I'm usually so careful with them

Back