Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

FYI......they're pushing companies like Google and Apple to give them access to locations when a murder or crime occur. Doing so would make you a suspect, a witness or a dun dun dun dunnnnn a snitch.

They been doing it tho. Find all the cellphones in the immediate area and start going down the list. I had a project I was on for something exactly like that a few years ago. Laptop or a RasPi3 running Linux, HackRF One radio, a bit of SDR software and you can find every 3 or 4g cellphone in your immediate area. Swap out the HackRF One for a LimeSDR Micro and two antennas and now I can operate as a 3G or 4G base station and force all phones in the vicinity to register with my base station, extract all meaningful data from it (including GPS data), then push them all back to the normal tower.

I posted this pic of it a while back:

20191125_012940.jpg

This pic, however, shows the cellular base station functioning with one subscriber's info I had snatched.

20191124_174726.jpg

And that's what was possible in 2019. 5G presented a challenge when it first rolled out but now there's SDR's that operate in that frequency range as well as the software to set up a base station so it should be able to be done fairly easily today.

FYI......they're pushing companies like Google and Apple to give them access to locations when a murder or crime occur. Doing so would make you a suspect, a witness or a dun dun dun dunnnnn a snitch.
I mean shouldn't they have access when a murder takes place at least or yall still wanna live in the wild west?

How many of y'all have ever lost air pods?

How did you feel

How soon did you replace them
Been back to wired for over a year now.

And if I’m forced to go wireless I use headphones. Can’t do AirPods after I misplaced mine to never be found again

Back