Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Just got here at the cookout at my bro in laws house and as soon as I got here the family started applauding, suge and her mom run over n grab my hand n pull me to the side and say "Listen... Mac is at it again I don't know why he always gotta try to compete with you every summer on the grill but can you please tell him to go in the house and just let you take over"

Of course I hate to do my lil big bro like that but if Suge and mama say it then it must be done.. he put up a lil bit of a fuss and I had to show out a lil bit and show him I'm not playing. So here is the result of that:

View attachment 1317801

I had to dump his shit off the grill so I could get started but I told him id post a pic of it on here for yal since he likes to show off his cooking and whatnot then he grabbed his phone n ran off in the house huffing and puffing. I'm sure he was running off to come post sum negative about me so I'm just beating him to the punch @Banginscrew901
I seen this same pic on Facebook earlier today.

FYI......they're pushing companies like Google and Apple to give them access to locations when a murder or crime occur. Doing so would make you a suspect, a witness or a dun dun dun dunnnnn a snitch.

FYI......they're pushing companies like Google and Apple to give them access to locations when a murder or crime occur. Doing so would make you a suspect, a witness or a dun dun dun dunnnnn a snitch.
Plus the location of your phone doesn’t always equal your location…if this tactic is known about it’s easily exploited

Back