Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

It’s a thread about her. I put news about HER, and got chastised.

No one said a SYLLABLE about me being called all sorts of things by Trillfate’s Phonyite ass, but y’all let the sycophants run wild like it was AngelMania in that muhfucka.

Fuck that, fuck that, and FUCK THAT.

Fuck whomever banned me from the thread.

Fuck @Elzo69Renaissance for snitching.

Fuck Trillfate just because he’s the biggest bigoted coward on here.
Fuck me, alright then. That woman did nothing for you to act like that in there bringing up racists talking points

Her vulnerability did not show up in a loss

It showed up in the end of her season because they lost more than a handful of games

You just talking fam

I still don't understand why anybody cares about Angel Reese.

It's not like she's a transcendent basketball talent.

She literally got famous for trash talking tiny White girls and the predominant watchers of women's basketball are old ass White men that miss how basketball used to be.

Angel Reese is more infamous than famous. Then the counter backlash to her behavior, support by Black people that watch sports in general, made her popular for brands and etc.

She spent the whole year in the dog house due to not handling fame well. Got outshined by her competition because she didn't improve on her weaknessess.

Lol, I really don't think anybody cares about her game at this point. Even she don't.

Last edited:

She literally got famous for trash talking tiny White girls and the predominant watchers of women's basketball are old ass White men that miss how the basketball used to be.

Angel Reese is more infamous than famous. Then the counter backlash to her behavior, support by Black people that watch sports in general, made her popular for brands and etc.

She spent the whole year in the dog house due to not handling fame well. Got outshined by her competition because she didn't improve on her weaknessess.

Lol, I really don't think anybody cares about her game at this point. Even she don't.
She averaged 18 and 13 and won the SEC player of the year in a league that had an undefeated team who just won the ship

Do niggas watch the game or skim through it

She literally got famous for trash talking tiny White girls and the predominant watchers of women's basketball are old ass White men that miss how the basketball used to be.

She’s been and all American a few times and national champ.

Original post by CNN after USCe won the championship. They ended up changing it after being called out but damage is done

Not showing the winners but showing her is peak white behavior. CC benefits from so it lowkey make me want her to fail lolololol

IMG_3415.jpeg

They deleted it. So it don’t matter. But it went along the lines of biggin up REAL Black Excellence:

View attachment 1292918View attachment 1292919View attachment 1292920View attachment 1292921View attachment 1292922View attachment 1292923
View attachment 1292924View attachment 1292925View attachment 1292926
Shout out to the UNDEFEATED, UNDISPUTED Champs!

So niggas are mad that you didn't jump on the Kaitlin Clark bandwagon???

No love for Dawn Staley or South Carolina's undefeated season???

Vince Lombardi clip.gif

The rest of you mods are pussy for banning me from that thread.

All because I said THIS:

“She can be vulnerable. People are just mentioning that said vulnerability only showed up in a loss.

Acho's point had nothing to do with race or gender. It was about character. And if your character has you doing some cocky-ass shit, then your character has to withstand the fair - key word here.....FAIR - criticism you draw with your character choices.

Turning this is "woe is me" is a cop-out.
Pulling the "Whataboutism" card is an excuse.
And calling this "hate" is just deflecting at its fangirliest.

People can still be assessed on their character traits, man. No one's exusing any racist shit that have come her way, or any threats made against her. People are just wondering where was all that two weeks ago.”
——————————————————-

Pussy shit. Didn’t cal here out her name or anything. But, because I’m not on Angel Reese’s titties like the rest of simps in this muhfucka, yall pull this sucka shit.

Oh, so this was about Angel Reese???

Not Caitlin Clark...........but Angel Reese???

KRS-One clip.gif

I'm lost.

It’s a thread about her. I put news about HER, and got chastised.

No one said a SYLLABLE about me being called all sorts of things by Trillfate’s Phonyite ass, but y’all let the sycophants run wild like it was AngelMania in that muhfucka.

Fuck that, fuck that, and FUCK THAT.

Fuck whomever banned me from the thread.

Fuck @Elzo69Renaissance for snitching.

Fuck Trillfate just because he’s the biggest bigoted coward on here

What does this have to do with Kav?

She averaged 18 and 13 and won the SEC player of the year in a league that had an undefeated team who just won the ship

Do niggas watch the game or skim through it
Also finished with 10+ pts and 19 rebounds in her final game while playing on a gimpy ankle

Back