Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

@deadeye

Mister B was siding with the sentiments of Emmanuel Acho, then got engaged and married to the double down

And here we are

She’s been and all American a few times and national champ.

Yeah but her game is trash.

When White girls running around launching 27 footers like NBA players and Angel Reese is playing like Tyler Hansborough, what are we doing?

It's not like Angel Reese is Candace Parker or Britney Griner.

Juju Watkins is better than Angel Reese. They are the same damn size and Juju a guard. Rickea Jackson is better than Angel Reese. They play like pro players.

Only reason anybody cares about Angel Reese is her trash talk and she knows Instagram baddie poses.

College players supposed to get hype because they play like the next level up.

We don't give a fuck about NCAA Championships and All Americans when it comes to men. We care about projecting their game against the pros.

WNBA shoots more threes than ever and we talking about a 6'3 woman that can't shoot for shit, can't create her own shot, can't playmake and spent all summer talking shit and collecting NIL checks.

Not only didn't get better, but wanna talk all that shit, collect all that money and then cry at the end after White Girl Curry bust that ass.

Fuck outta here lol.

Yeah but her game is trash.

When White girls running around launching 27 footers like NBA players and Angel Reese is playing like Tyler Hansborough, what are we doing?

It's not like Angel Reese is Candace Parker or Britney Griner.

Juju Watkins is better than Angel Reese. They are the same damn size and Juju a guard. Rickea Jackson is better than Angel Reese. They play like pro players.

Only reason anybody cares about Angel Reese is her trash talk and she knows Instagram baddie poses.

College players supposed to get hype because they play like the next level up.

We don't give a fuck about NCAA Championships and All Americans when it comes to men. We care about projecting their game against the pros.

WNBA shoots more threes than ever and we talking about a 6'3 woman that can't shoot for shit, can't create her own shot, can't playmake and spent all summer talking shit and collecting NIL checks.

Not only didn't get better, but wanna talk all that shit, collect all that money and then cry at the end after White Girl Curry bust that ass.

Fuck outta here lol.
Not tru bruv, Tim Tebow, one of the people you even Mentioned, Tyler Handboro are proof that the same thing happens in men’s.

Shit for all the press that Ja Morant got last year, you’d think he was essential to his teams success if you were a casual watcher of the nba.

Dude got suspended and the team didn’t miss a beat. Sports organizations sometimes sell story lines that aren’t intertwined with the reality of the league they feature.

Its what it is

I still don't understand why anybody cares about Angel Reese.

It's not like she's a transcendent basketball talent.

She literally got famous for trash talking tiny White girls and the predominant watchers of women's basketball are old ass White men that miss how basketball used to be.

Angel Reese is more infamous than famous. Then the counter backlash to her behavior, support by Black people that watch sports in general, made her popular for brands and etc.

She spent the whole year in the dog house due to not handling fame well. Got outshined by her competition because she didn't improve on her weaknessess.

Lol, I really don't think anybody cares about her game at this point. Even she don't.

It basically comes down to her sticking it some white people. She showed up Caitlin in Championship and then shitted on Jill Biden when Jill was on some BS. When she had the spot light on her and could have bit her tongue or cowered, she stood tall, and that's respectable. She's a decent basketball player, but people like Disanthrope ain't hyping her up over her basketball playing ability.

I don't think Angel has done anything wrong, and I do think @Mister B is a fool for choosing to die on this hill. Acho probably has some coon in his heart, and what he said didn't need to be said on a national platform. There was no reason for him to tear Angel down. That said, he wasn't wrong when he said that no one cares about an athlete crying when they're down if they were going hard when they were up. That's true. I'm not a Lebron fan, but I'd bet money that's he's been going through everything that Angel was crying about since he was 18. Once he started calling himself the king, he pretty much lost any shot at sympathy for anything from most of the NBA fanbase. Whether it's fair or not, he always gets shitted on whenever he comes up short, and he would probably only catch it worse if he cried about it. If he broke down after falling short in the face of all the shit he was getting earlier in his career, I doubt even his fans would have supported him the way the Angel supporters are sticking up for her. To some extent pretty much all black male athletes go through that. Niggas like Acho just think it's the way it should be, and he tried to force that same standard on Angel.

1) It's wild that they put a picture of the loser up instead of the winner.

2) It's crazy that Caitlin isn't getting any criticism at all. I don't believe she should be torn down, but if it was any other player male or female, someone in the media would have immediately posed the question "Does her failing to win a championship while in college tarnish her legacy?"

Original post by CNN after USCe won the championship. They ended up changing it after being called out but damage is done

Not showing the winners but showing her is peak white behavior. CC benefits from so it lowkey make me want her to fail lolololol

View attachment 1293125
Not fair to wish bad on someone that has nothing to do with the hype around their game. She just plays ball at a high level. Everything else is out of her control.

Same thing with Reese. She shouldn’t be made out to be the villain in real life when she just wanted to be the villain on the court.

Crazy that grown ass men (in general, not you specifically) hating on early 20’s women ball players, lol.

Not fair to wish bad on someone that has nothing to do with the hype around their game. She just plays ball at a high level. Everything else is out of her control.

Same thing with Reese. She shouldn’t be made out to be the villain in real life when she just wanted to be the villain on the court.

Crazy that grown ass men (in general, not you specifically) hating on early 20’s women ball players, lol.

With Caitlin, I do respect that she's never fed into the BS. When the media tried to set her up last year to tear down the LSU players after their taunting. She was basically like "They won. They can do what they want. I'll see them next year." She saw them, and she beat them. You got to respect that.

Nothing like seeing Rachel Nichols in the morning on Undisputed.

Don't know how much longer I can............"contain"................my..........."excitement."
How much do you pay for cable a month

Back