Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Niggas can't be having a bad day? Got shit on his mind? Nigga might have some heavy shit on him, deciding whether he's going home or driving that truck into Lake Pontchartrain while he's still in it smoking his last cigar.

Nah, it's all about her and whatever she wanted.

I see a celeb, I hit 'em with the head nod and keep it moving.
When you have a history of this behavior, you can't just be having a bad day every single time

Stop caping for this asshole

When you have a history of this behavior, you can't just be having a bad day every single time

Stop caping for this asshole

Dawg, he might be a celeb, but that don't mean he owes ANYONE his time on demand. Seems like y'all younger folks don't really understand that yet.

Dawg, he might be a celeb, but that don't mean he owes ANYONE his time on demand. Seems like y'all younger folks don't really understand that yet.
Fam

Respectfully, don't talk to me like I'm in college lol

I'm like ten min younger than you

I understand your point and TBH agree with you to an extent, but fuck this asshole cause I've never read about a positive interaction from this dude

Fam

Respectfully, don't talk to me like I'm in college lol

I'm like ten min younger than you

I understand your point and TBH agree with you to an extent, but fuck this asshole cause I've never read about a positive interaction from this dude

Ionno how old y'all are, I just know @ZMaKEa and @deadeye are older than me, the rest of y'all seem to be under 40-ish.

I be ahead of my time so much that I have to wait months on months to get credit

but when it comes it feels good

ND

I'm just wondering what the optics would look like.

I mean, it was different years back when we were a lot younger and raided BHM and SWR. (honorable mention to Kween)

But, in today's day and age, how would it look if a bunch of 40-50+ yr old niggas started scouring the internet looking for younger posters to join their aging message board???

Shaq laughing clip.gif

We'd get cancelled to oblivion.

Last edited:
Back