Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

I happened to hop in Twitter yesterday and the invite for this shit popped up and I hopped in. Stayed for maybe 10 minutes. The entire time they was talking I was like 'Tax, you HAVE to have more important shit to worry about! You are in PRISON.'
Actually he has absolutely nothing better to do.

He can talk on spaces while watching out for the Aryan nation and rival gangs.

He had a 2 hr break before a scheduled shanking before chow time

Just listened to the man vs bear pod. These niggas pissed me off. They all agreed the comparison was extreme/stupid. So instead of talking about the actual point trying to be made they did a whole segment agreeing the comparison was stupid.
:niggaa:

Just listened to the man vs bear pod. These niggas pissed me off. They all agreed the comparison was extreme/stupid. So instead of talking about the actual point trying to be made they did a whole segment agreeing the comparison was stupid.
:niggaa:
Aim't heard that episode but sounds like their first mistake was engaging in that bullshit in the first place. Some shit is just so ridiculous that it doesn't even need to be unpacked.

Still no Flip?

giphy.gif

Tarantino Joe believed that Kendrick bot shit AK was talking bout :lol10:
Joe don’t care about no facts or let’s say somebody from his team did do it?

Drake does all that shit and been doing it so I got no issue fighting fire with fire.

There are no heroes here like a Quentin Tarantino movie.

But none of that alleged bot shit has anything to do with his impact in people’s mind.

I never even looked at the likes and dislike ratio

Last edited:
Back