Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

To be fair, Flip been said on past episodes of the show, he might night renew his contract. Everyone took it as jokes, but I guess he was serious. Even if we dont think its a wise move, we gotta remember Flip has his own legit thing going on & built a name for himself. He wasnt like Mal n dem acting like they were bigger than Joe and doing him a favor being there, even tho no one knew who they were without Joe.
Didn't flip originally sign on to the pod cause he needed money and Joe gave it to him? I remember this being talked about when he 1st joined to pod. That he was in a bad spot and Joe helped him out but also had him sign a contract.

Last edited:
Didn't flip originally sign on to the pod cause he needed money and Joe gave it to him? I remember this being talked about when he 1st joined to pod. That he was in a bad spot and Joe helped him out but also had him sign a contract.
Honestly I dont remember that at all. I do remember him being signed, then getting an a big advance from Joe cuz he needed money. I think it had something to do with taxes. I dont think he got on the pod cuz he needed money. I could be wrong tho.

Huh....you just explained why he needed the money lol
I should of been more clear. I dont think Joe brought him on the pod cuz flip needed money, cuz he could of just lent him money. And i dont remember if the taxes thing was why he needed the advance or that was just another story he was telling on the pod.

I don’t watch the pod so I’ll ask did Flip bring anything of value

I remember watching his Flip Da Script podcasts and he was a total bozo on there

I don’t watch the pod so I’ll ask did Flip bring anything of value

I remember watching his Flip Da Script podcasts and he was a total bozo on there
He was way more toned down than on flip da script. Had his moments, He'll be missed.

Of course now everyone is waiting to see who kicks who's back in first. Flip doesn't seem like the type tho.

Back