Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Sicko mode

GRPqKZwX0AI5YtA
Not the “let’s link and build” pose

Flip not gonna be on the show too much longer.

Once you bout to fight a dude you work for/with it’s about over with
Eh I get why flip was about to crash out tho lol. And he was holding that shit in for damn near a month, while getting ignored by Joe and referred to the jew, without knowing if he was even gonna get paid cause there was no further communication, thats a terrible way to handle someone working for you. Then you on Twitter as a boss catching feelings about the employee you've been ignoring who was just minding their own business. Yeah "I'm around" like flip was.

But that's why doing business with friends is hard. At some point there has to be a separation that changes everything about the dynamics on one of those sides.

I learned that the hard way a couple times.

Eh I get why flip was about to crash out tho lol. And he was holding that shit in for damn near a month, while getting ignored by Joe and referred to the jew, without knowing if he was even gonna get paid cause there was no further communication, thats a terrible way to handle someone working for you. Then you on Twitter as a boss catching feelings about the employee you've been ignoring who was just minding their own business. Yeah "I'm around" like flip was.

But that's why doing business with friends is hard. At some point there has to be a separation that changes everything about the dynamics on one of those sides.

I learned that the hard way a couple times.
I don’t really know the details but that sounds like what happened,but I thought the almost fight was before the suspension.

Either way no matter who right or wrong or whatever seems like Flip ain’t gonna be there too much longer.

I don’t really know the details but that sounds like what happened,but I thought the almost fight was before the suspension.

Either way no matter who right or wrong or whatever seems like Flip ain’t gonna be there too much longer.
Nah the way flip described it was Joe started wildin to the point he had to record it then had him suspended after the fact so flip pulled up on him to talk it out but Joe told him to get lost. Flip wasn't on timing till the twitter/spaces shit happened.

I don't know exactly what flip did to get suspended but from the sounds of it Joe handled shit poorly from that moment lol.

Back