Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

I could be wrong, but it looks like Flip got the bread he needed from the first contract, bought a new crib and a spot for his network and felt he didn't need Joe anymore. Niggas think too short term tho.

It looks like there was a "fuck joe budden" twitter space last night with Tax, Rory and Mal and more. Rory brought up Flip and then Flip later tweeted he was cool with and appreciates Rory and Mal.

Joe responds with "Ain't No Neutral" and here we are.
So the pod title was really using the Kendrick Drake beef as cover for something more personal.

Last edited:
To be fair, Flip been said on past episodes of the show, he might night renew his contract. Everyone took it as jokes, but I guess he was serious. Even if we dont think its a wise move, we gotta remember Flip has his own legit thing going on & built a name for himself. He wasnt like Mal n dem acting like they were bigger than Joe and doing him a favor being there, even tho no one knew who they were without Joe.

Errbody been taking off.. its summertime so its expected. Flip noticeably been gone the longest though but I thought he was taking time to build his own thing.

Back