Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Ice wasn’t even annoying today lol
It's too many voices when there's 5-6 of em drowning eachother out. Somebody gotta go. On the flipside lf that happens and they drop that number (which they will eventually) is the pod gonna have lulls where Joe the only one that's gonna go out on a ledge for content or to just keep it interesting?

Last edited:
It's too many voices when there's 5-6 of em drowning eachother out. Somebody gotta go. On the flipside lf that once they drop that number which they will eventually is the pod gonna have lulls where Joe the only one that's gonna go out on a ledge for content or to just keep it interesting?
Enter flip’s contract talks lol

But yeah I feel on the lulls that can happen but I think if one person was gone and it’s not Mel I think she can step up a bit and more time will have passed so she will be even more comfortable

She says a lot of shit that makes Joe and parks and others laugh and it’s easy to bounce off of that

I think they mostly have to figure out how to better flow off of each other’s statements that don’t lead to dead ends

When Joe isn’t talking

Drake sex life the algorithm now? I'm not paying extra for this. Smmfh. They more obsessed than meeeeeee.

Back