Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

he broke down the lyrics like bruh this is shit YOU put out
F79FgwfWIAAbo4B

This Joe and Drake beef is the weirdo shit nobody #bars asked for. Drake a hoe for caring about opinion from the so called "failed rapper" and Joe a hoe for caring about a immature grown up nigga hanging with 20+ yr olds. This most non-carinh caring ass niggas you'll see in hiphop

This Joe and Drake beef is the weirdo shit nobody #bars asked for. Drake a hoe for caring about opinion from the so called "failed rapper" and Joe a hoe for caring about a immature grown up nigga hanging with 20+ yr olds. This most non-carinh caring ass niggas you'll see in hiphop
You just earned yourself some abw beef for the next 3 days pal

This Joe and Drake beef is the weirdo shit nobody #bars asked for. Drake a hoe for caring about opinion from the so called "failed rapper" and Joe a hoe for caring about an immature grown up nigga hanging with 20+ yr olds. This most non-carinh caring ass niggas you'll see in hiphop
I don’t think Joe even cared about Drake hanging with them. Just gave an opinion on what he thought was the reason why his music hasn't matured.

Plus, it’s pretty much his job to talk about stuff like this.

So I don’t really blame Joe for his part in any of this. He was just doing what he’s done a million times now.

Drake was just the hit dog hollerin’. He know he a lame for still getting played by 20 somethings, lol.

@mods y'all ain't banning niggas for those links? This ain't kazaa or limewire... let's get some order around here before I call the police and start reporting screen names

Joe breaking down how this whole album is a groomer album is super hilarious.....

Aubs lowkey stalking 21-YOs when he 37.....Nasty shit.

Back