Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Do we pumping this griselda and mona leo bullshit but drake gotta grow up.

Lol. Nasty.

They need to reevaluate what makes a sleeper a sleeper as well. Is it just songs these niggas like or is it shit that's actually slept on. I don't want to hear any of the shit these niggas played.

They need to reevaluate what makes a sleeper a sleeper as well. Is it just songs these niggas like or is it shit that's actually slept on. I don't want to hear any of the shit these niggas played.
Early pod I used to add so much shit they played. Even Joe not as sharp as he used to be but some his shit is decent.

Ice plays some lil remedial nigga on trap/drill beats

Parks plays some nigga who makes music in his grandparents basement

Ish/Mel play some airy bullshit

Flip play someone that clearly paid him

Early pod I used to add so much shit they played. Even Joe not as sharp as he used to be but some his shit is decent.

Ice plays some lil remedial nigga on trap/drill beats

Parks plays some nigga who makes music in his grandparents basement

Ish/Mel play some airy bullshit

Flip play someone that clearly paid him

Yeah I never really used to even bother with sleepers cause my introduction to the pod was youtube. Then I started listening to spotify and patreon and would listen more. I usually cut it off when they start but if the episode is flowing I'll listen. This shit today was specifically terrible. And yeah you can tell flip doesn't even listen to music like that lol. Whoever wants to ctc. But Joe playing that bullshit is hilarious and disappointing. Niggas don't stand on shit. 😂🤦🏿

Mel did great this ep btw

But maybe that’s because ish wasn’t there so there was less competition idk
The episode was fire. Everything flowed great besides the music.

Might be better for them to eventually get down to 5 and do the 6-7 people show when they got guests or Zaire, emanny, or Ian show up out the blue.

Back