Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

I think half of it was "we just podding" and the the other half was how they really feel, but trying push the "you're a loser if you don't like bitches who've been ran through" narrative is nuts 😂.

They could've just said "we like hoes" and kept it moving.

So the $10 tier gets you both weekly Patreon episodes? Cause who is these? The episode I just got is fuckin Emanny.

Last edited:
I'm watching the 2nd half of that episode now ^^^

It's always funny watching the "independent" women debate the "traditional" women. Ish was cooking Mel again 😂

I'm watching the 2nd half of that episode now ^^^

It's always funny watching the "independent" women debate the "traditional" women. Ish was cooking Mel again 😂

"bring back dogpiling.. bring back dogpiling!"

Mel got quiet when the other chick started agreeing with Ish lol

Yea, Kevin Samuels already said all this shit years ago. Chicks like Mel are gonna die on the independent woman hill with daisy.

So the $10 tier gets you both weekly Patreon episodes? Cause who is these? The episode I just got is fuckin Emanny.

Yeah watching now. Hilarious episode. Stripper chick dropping gems on Mel lmao. I like her.

lol, hell yeah. Had to up my tier. Never bought a Joe Budden cd in my life but now I’m giving this nigga $10 a month. What a switch up. Wild times.
The price is the price.

I've been on and off the patreon since ice and ish came on. The content has come a long way. They've been on a roll since coming back from their recent vacation.

Joe: My girl be mad when bitches who follow me start following her page.

Ice: Yea man, they don't get it, my girl goes through the same thing

charlie-murphy-laugh.gif

Back