Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Surprisingly made sense from Joe. I only heard about this chick from the lawsuit. Now i'm seeing vids pop up of her going crazy screaming at Joe and some how American black men (while making it a point to shout out her African husband. She put heavy emphasis on African too lol) cuz an interview of her isnt dropping. Now I see why she got sued and lost, this chick is fucking crazy. Blaming everyone but herself for people suing and not fucking with her.

Surprisingly made sense from Joe. I only heard about this chick from the lawsuit. Now i'm seeing vids pop up of her going crazy screaming at Joe and some how American black men (while making it a point to shout out her African husband. She put heavy emphasis on African too lol) cuz an interview of her isnt dropping. Now I see why she got sued and lost, this chick is fucking crazy. Blaming everyone but herself for people suing and not fucking with her.
It makes sense ONLY if Joe didnt know how destructive this chick was to begin with, which i dont believe. Im not even well versed on Tasha K and knew she was the second coming of Wendy Williams but alot less talented.

Joe acting like he was just soo blindsided by her antics sound like bs to me. I think he was being messy with inviting her up jus like he was doing with the BS High coach but this blew up in his face wit how raw she was giving it up.

It makes sense ONLY if Joe didnt know how destructive this chick was to begin with, which i dont believe. Im not even well versed on Tasha K and knew she was the second coming of Wendy Williams but alot less talented.

Joe acting like he was just soo blindsided by her antics sound like bs to me. I think he was being messy with inviting her up jus like he was doing with the BS High coach but this blew up in his face wit how raw she was giving it up.
Maybe he chose not to believ blogs and wanted to see for himself. Meeting her in person and talking with her answered all his questions

Back