Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

But then why focus on a nigga in jail when u sitting on milz? Leave him where he at..

Serious question, though. How was he focused on Tax? A niggas asked you about a bunch of different podcasters, one of whom was Tax. Nigga answered the question and moved on. Then Gillie brought it up again and he answered and moved on. And saluted the nigga in the process.

Ahh wait... Joe mentioned tax first? Besides the court shit w Troy Ave?

If he did even responding to a question in an interview its fair game. Still weird since that nigga is in prison and aint on shit but fair game.

Last edited:
Ahh wait... Joe mentioned tax first? Besides the court shit w Troy Ave?

If he did even responding to a question in an interview its fair game. Still weird since that nigga is in and aint on shit but fair game.
Joe was tryna explain running a network and being independent and trying to find information about how to go about it. They said Tax gave him game. He said basically 'Tax was a worker. He couldn't give me that kind of game. I was looking to the niggas that ran the network. Like Combat Jack'. And then moved on.

I can see how a nigga takes offense to that, if he just wants to be offended.

Joe was tryna explain running a network and being independent and trying to find information about how to go about it. They said Tax gave him game. He said 'Tax was a worker. He couldn't give me that kind of game. I was looking to the niggas that ran the network. Like Combat Jack'. And then moved on.

I can see how a nigga takes offense to that, if he just wants to be offended.

Much ado about nothing. But fair game.

Calling someone a 'worker' is slander if that person just decides it's slander. We gotta stop letting other people tell us how to interpret something.

Thats like the star hs bball player who didnt make league giving you his stats against niggas who made it.
Nah. this is more like a star HS or College player that was 100% on his way to the league and expected to get a big contract, but did some dumb shit that ended their career and sent them to jail before the draft. Now years later wants to remind us how they used to be ranked higher than current franchise players.

Nah. this is more like a star HS or College player that was 100% on his way to the league and expected to get a big contract, but did some dumb shit that ended their career and sent them to jail before the draft. Now years later wants to remind us how they used to be ranked higher than current franchise players.
Lol how you gon say nah and then say the exact same shit i said but more detailed lol

Niggas still trying to push the Prince vs MJ debate lol I get it aesthetically, but it's always been a ridiculous comparison.

MJ would wash Prince in a Versuz with just his kid records.
MJ made more popular music, Prince made better music. So it really depends on the audience. Plus if Prince gets to pull from songs he wrote and/or produced, there’s no contest.

I’m taking Prince whole Purple Rain album over any MJ album.

Back