Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

They be talking about Frank Ocean like he's Usher lol he has 1 gold and 1 platinum album.

Outside of Shea butter twitter, he ain't that nigga like the pod is making him seem.

Eh. What's the difference between him and Andre 3000? Yall want to pick and choose.

How :niggaa:

I said they talk about Frank Ocean like he's Usher, when he hasnt moved units like usher, weeknd, Bruno, etc.

Then you bring up a nigga with the highest selling rap album of all time.

How :niggaa:

I said they talk about Frank Ocean like he's Usher, when he hasnt moved units like usher, weeknd, Bruno, etc.

Then you bring up a nigga with the highest selling rap album of all time.

How many solo albums Andre 3000 got?

Are they actively trying to push mel off the show? Seems like they try to annoy her to the point she quits. Admittedly tho i dont watch nearly enough but from the few eps i peep, niggas always on her as soon as she speaks lol.

Every other time she opens her mouth it's on some gender wars shit. It's wearing thin. I don't need her to be on some "one of the boys" shit but she doesn't have any other thoughts to offer besides that shit, movies and TV? Just sits there quiet then either panders or can't get to the point.

She needs to put it together cause if this nigga doesn't re up her contract it's gonna be a mess. 🤣🤦🏿

Back