Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

I dont normally watch Gillie and Wallo but Gillie fuckin this whole thing up. These niggas tryna have a convo and he just sittin there smokin weed n shoutin n shit lmao. Are their shows normally like this?

I dont normally watch Gillie and Wallo but Gillie fuckin this whole thing up. These niggas tryna have a convo and he just sittin there smokin weed n shoutin n shit lmao. Are their shows normally like this?
I wish I would listen to Fuckin gillie da kid
I can't stomach Gillie for long stretches of time.. That nigga laugh is horrible
I watched some of their episodes when there’s a guest I like and I can say that, even though I don’t watch a lot of their shit, this was a very bad Gillie this time around. That was hard to watch, lmao

Ok cool. Glad it's not just me. I don't really listen to Gille and Wallo like that. I see what Joe is talking about with the ad shit. This shit is AWFUL with an add every 7 minutes or whatever.

I think podcasters need to do ad transitions like conventional radio. At a good stopping point, just say ok, we’ll be right back after this ad. Then come back in fresh.

Some podcasts be mid-word and a 2 minute ad breaks in then it comes back on the 2nd half of the word, smh.

With Gillie, they just start the ad and you don’t even realize it.

I think podcasters need to do ad transitions like conventional radio. At a good stopping point, just say ok, we’ll be right back after this ad. Then come back in fresh.

Some podcasts be mid-word and a 2 minute ad breaks in then it comes back on the 2nd half of the word, smh.

With Gillie, they just start the ad and you don’t even realize it.
They need to do live reads or real commercials like the radio.

Brilliant idiots and flagrant do a good job of live reads(last time I listened). I was listening to R&B Money podcast today and they have actual commercials, it's much better than what MDWOG does.

I'm listening to the audio version...ad 4 minutes in...after having ads at the beginning of the episode 😂.

Ok cool. Glad it's not just me. I don't really listen to Gille and Wallo like that. I see what Joe is talking about with the ad shit. This shit is AWFUL with an add every 7 minutes or whatever.

This isnt normal. This is hood niggas bad business decision that they justify by saying "we hustlers" or " i gets to the bag", meanwhile their over and horrible use of constant ads is turning off their audience.

Other popular podcasts i been watching for years that are prob more popular dont flood with as many ads as this. And the ads dont pop up mid convo. Its edited in after they're done with a topic.

I watched some of their episodes when there’s a guest I like and I can say that, even though I don’t watch a lot of their shit, this was a very bad Gillie this time around. That was hard to watch, lmao
Yeah I’ve never seem Gillie be this bad. Dude just kept interrupting and trying to start shit but nobody was biting.

Are they actively trying to push mel off the show? Seems like they try to annoy her to the point she quits. Admittedly tho i dont watch nearly enough but from the few eps i peep, niggas always on her as soon as she speaks lol.

Back