Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

When she never took accountability for the Eddie Griffen shit I peeped it, but I didn't think too much on it. After this tho, this is just who she is.

She says "I just wanna be the cool auntie", but that shit's cap. She knows she's past her opportunity of being a mother because she's been intolerable to deal with and she's accepted she's gonna die alone.

Shorty got me dropping think pieces like the niggas on Reddit 😂 time to go touch some grass.

When she never took accountability for the Eddie Griffen shit I peeped it, but I didn't think too much on it. After this tho, this is just who she is.

She says "I just wanna be the cool auntie", but that shit's cap. She knows she's past her opportunity of being a mother because she's been intolerable to deal with and she's accepted she's gonna die alone.

Shorty got me dropping think pieces like the niggas on Reddit 😂 time to go touch some grass.
Well damn sir.

But yeah the trying to gaslight ish, him flipping it and then them trying to play it like it was coe cause he wasn't there was nasty too 🤣.

Back