Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

fuck what yall talkin bout.. he made thriller..

View attachment 1165408
Thriller is a classic, but it didn’t push any boundaries. There was no feeling to those songs. No soul.

Thriller was better than Purple Rain? Billie Jean was better than Darling Nikki? Beat It was better than When Doves Cry? The Girl is Mine is better than I Would Die for You?

Pshh, yeah right.

Thriller is a classic, but it didn’t push any boundaries. There was no feeling to those songs. No soul.

Thriller was better than Purple Rain? Billie Jean was better than Darling Nikki? Beat It was better than When Doves Cry? The Girl is Mine is better than I Would Die for You?

Pshh, yeah right.

no feeling or soul? you fuckin wildin.

didnt push any boundaries? The music video alone shifted music and music videos for generations and thats just one track off the gotdamn album.. not even the best track either. FOH

no feeling or soul? you fuckin wildin.

didnt push any boundaries? The music video alone shifted music and music videos for generations and thats just one track off the gotdamn album.. not even the best track either. FOH
We talking music, not music videos. What you going to being up next, sales? McDonalds sells more burgers than anybody, doesn’t mean they make the best burgers.

Niggas still trying to push the Prince vs MJ debate lol I get it aesthetically, but it's always been a ridiculous comparison.

MJ would wash Prince in a Versuz with just his kid records.

Prince is the most overrated artist of all time imo

Pshh, yeah right.
1693302227581.gif

I’m not sure how we got here, but Prince AND MJ slander? Yeah. Bans need to be handed out.

Everytime I see clips their expressions never match how I saw them in my head. I thought Vince was talking stone faced serious the entire pod.

His ability to get his hilarious takes off quickly and without cracking up is incredible. He's always in rare form.

I wasn't mad at 5hrs of Vince staples content.

Back