Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

That wasn't her question. 'Protect' never came up in her question. Neither when she asked it initially nor when she asked again after Mike got there. Words matter. Yes, that is likely what she meant. But that's not what she said. And also, if that is indeed what she meant, through the course of the conversation, Ish and Mike answered that question pretty clearly, I feel like.

Ish mentioned that older niggas need to hold the younger niggas responsible by putting a foot in they ass when they see a young nigga doing some sketchy shit or talking about doing some sketchy shit. Mike mentioned that niggas need to teach younger dudes how to be players with women, in terms of engaging with them without touching them or grabbing them or saying some off the all shit and stopping immediately when they say 'No' and sincerely apologizing.

But I get what you mean, cuz Ish DID spend way more time on 'Dawg, people would assume that they know each other!' than he did on the actual answer.

her question that she mentioned that Angie asked them was what can men do in hip hop to support and/or protect women

That wasn't her question. 'Protect' never came up in her question. Neither when she asked it initially nor when she asked again after Mike got there. Words matter. Yes, that is likely what she meant. But that's not what she said. And also, if that is indeed what she meant, through the course of the conversation, Ish and Mike answered that question pretty clearly, I feel like.

Ish mentioned that older niggas need to hold the younger niggas responsible by putting a foot in they ass when they see a young nigga doing some sketchy shit or talking about doing some sketchy shit. Mike mentioned that niggas need to teach younger dudes how to be players with women, in terms of engaging with them without touching them or grabbing them or saying some off the all shit and stopping immediately when they say 'No' and sincerely apologizing.

But I get what you mean, cuz Ish DID spend way more time on 'Dawg, people would assume that they know each other!' than he did on the actual answer.
I can tell you right now my generation ain't the beacon and neither are the niggas from older generations. Shits been a mess forever.

personal preferences aside im sure we can all agree that nigga was a doof for being all up on her like that right??

Right

No discussion to even be had here. Nigga was all the way out of pocket. I'm with Ish. I can see them niggas automatically assuming they knew each other in that moment. Because the act is so outlandish that no rational person would immediately think 'I need to step in here and get him up off her because she has never met him a day in her life and he just took it upon himself to stick his tongue down her throat like that!'.

Watching the episode now.

I think we all can agree, homie was outta pocket, but the elephant in the room is would homie have tried that with a woman who isn’t overly sexualized? Would he have done that to Zendaya?

My body my choice sounds cool, but there’s consequences with welcoming certain energy.

(If I ever get famous, this is gonna be the post that’ll get me cancelled 😂)

Back