Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Nasty how?
Have you listened to the pod?

If so just know I agree with Mike.

And like i said I didn't listen to that whole segment. You can tell Joe don't like yk for some reason and they reading amber rose tweets for fucks sake. I skipped ahead at that point cause I already knew Joe was about to be on some BS. Did they read Suki statement accepting yk apology?

Have you listened to the pod?

If so just know I agree with Mike.

And like i said I didn't listen to that whole segment. You can tell Joe don't like yk for some reason and they reading amber rose tweets for fucks sake. I skipped ahead at that point cause I already knew Joe was about to be on some BS. Did they read Suki statement accepting yk apology?

I listened and for the most part Joe and Ish let Mel get her shit off and kept it movin.

They covered his apology.. then pivoted to Meek shootin this doof some bail. I dont remember them saying much about Suki accepting the apology.

Mel thinks dude should be charged.
Ish dont think dude need to be charged but he definitely need his ass beat

Everybody, including Mike kinda dodged Mels question about how men can protect women more tho.. didnt seem like none of them really answered that shit

I listened and for the most part Joe and Ish let Mel get her shit off and kept it movin.

They covered his apology.. then pivoted to Meek shootin this doof some bail. I dont remember them saying much about Suki accepting the apology.

Mel thinks dude should be charged.
Ish dont think dude need to be charged but he definitely need his ass beat
So that's why Joe said "that's how meek should have said it" when Mike was saying yk should be given some grace.

I always listen to the Saturday pod again on Mondays at work. I'll let it play all the way through then.

Everybody, including Mike kinda dodged Mels question about how men can protect women more tho.. didnt seem like none of them really answered that shit

That wasn't her question. 'Protect' never came up in her question. Neither when she asked it initially nor when she asked again after Mike got there. Words matter. Yes, that is likely what she meant. But that's not what she said. And also, if that is indeed what she meant, through the course of the conversation, Ish and Mike answered that question pretty clearly, I feel like.

Ish mentioned that older niggas need to hold the younger niggas responsible by putting a foot in they ass when they see a young nigga doing some sketchy shit or talking about doing some sketchy shit. Mike mentioned that niggas need to teach younger dudes how to be players with women, in terms of engaging with them without touching them or grabbing them or saying some off the all shit and stopping immediately when they say 'No' and sincerely apologizing.

But I get what you mean, cuz Ish DID spend way more time on 'Dawg, people would assume that they know each other!' than he did on the actual answer.

Back