Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Joe talks shit about Jokic saying he’s doing amazing shit but we’ve seen it before.

Very same night after pod release Jokic & his teammate do something that’s never been done before.

Joe talks shit about Jokic saying he’s doing amazing shit but we’ve seen it before.

Very same night after pod release Jokic & his teammate do something that’s never been done before.

Lmao at trauma viewing the pod. You niggas make my head hurt.

Lmao at trauma viewing the pod. You niggas make my head hurt.

Talking about Joe’s Jokic take, stating an inarguable stat & laughing at the timing is trauma viewing?

Some of y’all get so weird about Joe. He doesn’t need you to throat him that hard I promise.

Fam...

View attachment 1102934View attachment 1102935View attachment 1102936
You obviously got an issue with Joe. Just weird you have time to watch all the content and complain about a nigga you don't fw but its cool I'll leave it there.

Lol nigga you working overtime for the dick.

Budden’s hands full with Cyn & Trae. He not gon’ seed you pimp.

Lol this clown furious I have dissenting opinions from Joe. I can disagree with takes and be a fan of the pod, Lord Dick Ride.

Literally right there amongst the rest is me saying this has potential to be best version of the pod. But lord forbid I disagree with, son.

I always felt this nigga Joe never really watched The Wire before, but now I’m 100% convinced.

This nigga said “ yea man, when they killed off Michael b Jordan’s character it made me wanna stop watching “

That nigga was a background character to the background characters 😂😂😂😭

I always felt this nigga Joe never really watched The Wire before, but now I’m 100% convinced.

This nigga said “ yea man, when they killed off Michael b Jordan’s character it made me wanna stop watching “

That nigga was a background character to the background characters 😂😂😂😭
I could understand if said Prop Joe or Stringer Bell but Wallace lol 😂

Back