Welcome To aBlackWeb

The homeless epidemic in America

I told this story on the IC before, i was goin to this mexican spot for tacos dude was beggin for money sayin hes hungry told him i got u when i get out.

Ordered 2 tacos to go handed it to him, he thanked me. Parking lot was around the corner but he didnt see me coming back around to leave with the car n saw him dump the shit right in the trash n approach other ppl.

Blew my mind, who tf dont want free tacos?

It's sad that niggas like you stay enabling muhfuckas to stay homeless.

I've had homeless niggas in Phoenix with a sign talmbout "hungry, please help" actually get mad at me when I brought them food 'cause they really just wanted money for alcohol or drugs.

I had one cat standing at the corner near a Jack In The Box. I parked the ride and walked up like "Yo money, let's go in here and get you fed" and dude declined and flat out told me he just wanted money for meth.

Out here in Vegas, there's a serious homeless problem. To add to the drug and alcohol problems these folks have, you've got gambling and because every gas station and corner store had slots or video poker/blackjack machines in them there's no end to homeless folks sitting at them. I once gave a cat $2 outside a 7-11 'cause he claimed he was hungry and dude followed me in the store and dropped the same $2 into a fuckin slot machine with no shame at all. He ain't even try to hide it.

I no longer give niggas money. I'm not going to feed the habit that likely got you on the street in the first place. I'll buy food but that's as far as it goes.

I literally do not give a fuck about any of that bruh. Just not that deep to me.

Too many bad experiences with the homeless. They can’t get shit from me unless I’m truly moved to give.

LA does have maaaaaaaad homeless ppl

But Atlanta also has a serious homeless issue

Downtown is filled with homeless ppl

gotta wonder how many people you gave that last little bit of money to cop that last hit that killed them...

Not that you would give a fuck. It's like you said:

and clearly, you don't care. Nigga prolly got more bodies than a crooked cop.

You wonder about irrelevant shit. Im supposed to.walk around and see what they do with the 50 cent i gave them. Lol this why america fucked up it aint because people enable. Yall just trying to rationalize your selfishness. Foh

gotta wonder how many people you gave that last little bit of money to cop that last hit that killed them...

Not that you would give a fuck. It's like you said:

and clearly, you don't care. Nigga prolly got more bodies than a crooked cop.

You just be saying shit to say shit.

We aint fought for freedom since WW2 tho.

Was a joke on how many Americans love their vets. Yet seem to skip over the fact many of them are left without a pot to piss in and mental issues whilst the government turn a blind eye and promote others to join up.

You wonder about irrelevant shit. Im supposed to.walk around and see what they do with the 50 cent i gave them. Lol this why america fucked up it aint because people enable. Yall just trying to rationalize your selfishness. Foh

You're really stupid, you know that? Like, genuinely galactically stupid.

If we're willing to give a person food and clothing, but not cash that's not selfishness. That's still giving, ergo it cannot be selfish; it's just cautious.

You, on the other hand, don't care. You believe your act of "giving" is noble no matter what and cannot fathom that what you do simply exacerbates the problems many homeless have. You might as well go ahead and just hand the muhfucka the crack, meth, heroin, or pills they're addicted to 'cause you genuinely don't give a shit about human life.

The rest of us, on the other hand, care enough to feed someone, clothe them, maybe even pay for a cheap room to get 'em off the street for a spell, but we will not allow them to kill themselves with drugs.

Back