Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Gender Wars (Black Men vs Black Women)

I avoided this thread cause I try to stay away from arguing on the net…

As a black man I feel like we’re constantly critiqued and under attack, and we catch it from every angle especially from our own black women.. If I’m wrong about something I'll admit I was wrong and move on, but if you keep attacking me at some point I’m going to say fuck it and fuck you..

As a black man I feel like we’re constantly critiqued and under attack, and we catch it from every angle especially from our own black women.. If I’m wrong about something I'll admit I was wrong and move on, but if you keep attacking me at some point I’m going to say fuck it and fuck you..
We catch it from the coons in the LGBT community, black feminists, straight black coons, non white people of “color”, and white supremacists.

do better

you wont be coddled here

the fact niggas can even type that bullshit proves that yall are dead fucking clueless and your prioritization of the Black man is the reason why we cant get ahead and why everyone else in the community is suffering

completely fuck outta here

Like niggas literally forget what black women go through and fail to examine why many are like fuck niggas etc. The most I see is blaming the white man for everything
Let’s start with the fact that you see it as black men and black women are separate. So when @Disanthrope says what he says you see it as a problem. Can’t have it both ways. It’s pretty much “oppression olympics” when a black man expresses his issues, but then you expect black men to listen and understand the black women. It has to be both ways.

Da Baby situation aside, it really is some fuckery going on against black men.

im not gon say straight men I’m gon say non effeminate men.

I just don't like when black men don't call out other black men for doing some shit that was wrong, and avoid honest conversations and used this deflecting ass "protect black kings " shit.

As a Black Man I love my brothers, but niggas don't want to have honest conversations when they do wrong man. It's honestly comes off weak to me imo. It feels like being in a relationship with someone and flirting with some other girl, and when your girl call you out for it, you tell her " but what about what you do, I'm a man I can't help myself, you ain't perfect either"

Like the shit just comes off really immature. I respect folks who can own up to moments of immaturity, but don't see that alot from black rappers in the game man. We all ain't perfect.

Da Baby situation aside, it really is some fuckery going on against black men.

im not gon say straight men I’m gon say non effeminate men.
Whats your thoughts on metrosexual black men?

Do you have alot of male friends that you feel comfortable being vulnerable with?

Whats your thoughts on metrosexual black men?

Do you have alot of male friends that you feel comfortable being vulnerable with?

I have no issue with no man.

And I have my pops and man I consider my friend for that. I don’t use that term loosely so if your my friend you’re all the way my friend. And that’s a highly personal question to even ask somebody bruh. You shouldn’t…. You know what, nevermind.

Back