Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game's Sexual Assault Accuser Awarded His Music Royalties

Cedar Block
Bruh... judge gotta go
For 7 million someone would not have made it to court u feel me... no accuser no case

hey, you know what's easier than having judges bumped off like The Joker in Dark Knight?

SHOWING UP IN COURT!

Dentist appointment? Nigga are you retarded? SMH. I hope that dentist appointment was worth 7 million fucking dollars. Fuck that ducktale accuser but goddamn lol.

Game lost this case because he refused to come to court on 3 separate occasions.

From what I understand they had a relationship prior and they were dancing in a club and apparently she had no panties on and he was feeling up under her skirt, she was pushing up on Game and kissing him. If I recall they split and posted up text messages and Game was clowning her that he could never be with her etc. She got lawyered up and waged a civil suit not a criminal investigation and that's when everybody was like "if it is true why not charge him criminally". Game thought the claims were outlandish and had no legs to stand on in court but in order for that to be the case he had to actually show up and fight the case. She asked if they could settle. He refused to on 3 occasions. She won by default and here we are today.

In other words he stupid

Back