Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game's Sexual Assault Accuser Awarded His Music Royalties

what if he ain't even own his own publishing & didn't get no royalties? lol

smh

damn, that sounded like a smart dumb nigga comment

Game lost this case because he refused to come to court on 3 separate occasions.

From what I understand they had a relationship prior and they were dancing in a club and apparently she had no panties on and he was feeling up under her skirt, she was pushing up on Game and kissing him. If I recall they split and posted up text messages and Game was clowning her that he could never be with her etc. She got lawyered up and waged a civil suit not a criminal investigation and that's when everybody was like "if it is true why not charge him criminally". Game thought the claims were outlandish and had no legs to stand on in court but in order for that to be the case he had to actually show up and fight the case. She asked if they could settle. He refused to on 3 occasions. She won by default and here we are today.

If this is what happened then I have zero, and I do mean absolutely none at all, sympathy for this dumb clown Game

He wasn't sentenced at all. Don't try to spin this into anything other than Game blowing off multiple court appearances and ending up having to pay for it in the end. He thought isht was sweet when it really wasn't. His bad.

I said what I said bruh and it’s no rational excuse you can come up with that grouping a women is worth 7 million dollars

“Rainey was a contestant on the rapper's reality show She's Got Game, where she accused Game of groping her bare vagina, breasts, and butt in front of a crowd. When she pleaded with him to stop, he allegedly responded”

Ummmm, why tf was she even naked in front of a CROWD? What in the Player’s Club hell is going on...

Back