Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game - The Black Slim Shady (Eminem Diss)

Oh and LOL at DOOM crying in the Lupe thread cause Lupe said Drill Music in Zion was "his Illmatic" but DOOM has ZERO issue with this nigga Game droppin a 30 track dud called Drillmatic.

iu

Oh and LOL at DOOM crying in the Lupe thread cause Lupe said Drill Music in Zion was "his Illmatic" but DOOM has ZERO issue with this nigga Game droppin a 30 track dud called Drillmatic.

iu

BoyMan be listening to the Game like that nigga is LIVE or something.

Couldn’t be me.

All parties involved is so lame from game to hit boy to Em even though he haven’t said anything yet.

These niggas is old and still acting like children. All of them

alright..it actually ain’t that bad tbh…I was rollin when he said he wore a durag for like 10 years and he still ain’t have one wave lol

it’s def not a diss like that…more comical tbh but not terrible

iu

you heard the album?

“See I stayed the same, ain't go weird like Lupe”

lupe my mans tho

Nigga can’t even address his own hypocrisy. The fact this mans stanning Game so hard to the point he losing his own morals and integrity is hilarious

Address what? I tripped on Lupe after the fact, when he first said it was his Illmatic, I GOATED the post. After listening to the album, it was *Joe Budden voice* “He shouldn’t done that”.

I will do the same with Game if that’s the case.

Fuck out my face.

Man stop lying to yourself.

He’s garbage.

Is he good at duplicating other niggas shit just to find another way to name drop niggas? Yes.

Because he’s fuckin garbage and has always been. Even before the documentary. Even when he was with JT tha bigga figga. He’s trash and corny

Literally every punch line is another nigga name. Always some “I’m shoot 81 like Kobe” “burn your house down like Left Eye” same shit

I think we can both agree that the game is lame

but a wack rapper he is not lol

I’m talking about rap and this nigga bringing up sexual assault lmao

Lol now we know how you get over rap opinions if I think the style of name dropping is wack and that’s his primary style then in my mind he a wack rapper. But I feel like people have to explain their opinion too much.

Back