Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game - The Black Slim Shady (Eminem Diss)

Yeah game is a really good rapper with a great catalog (better than a lot of rappers)

I’m sorry to break it to you lol

Man stop lying to yourself.

He’s garbage.

Is he good at duplicating other niggas shit just to find another way to name drop niggas? Yes.

Because he’s fuckin garbage and has always been. Even before the documentary. Even when he was with JT tha bigga figga. He’s trash and corny

He’s garbage.

Is he good at duplicating other niggas shit just to find another way to name drop niggas? Yes.

Because he’s fuckin garbage and has always been. Even before the documentary. Even when he was with JT tha bigga figga. He’s trash and corny
I’m sorry you feel that way brutha Man I need YOU to stop lying

you not a fan of the game that’s fine and valid but you know in your heart of hearts as a rapper he’s not garbage lol

I’m sorry you feel that way brutha Man I need YOU to stop lying

you not a fan of the game that’s fine and valid but you know in your heart of hearts as a rapper he’s not garbage lol

Oh he’s big garbage alright.

No lies whatsoever. Dude been name droppin, dick eating, lyin and being corny as fuck his entire career. Why the fuck would I waste my time listening to a nigga like that? Dr Dre wouldn’t even fuck with him after 1 album. That should tell all listeners something. He’s trash.

He’s garbage.

all I heard

Oh he’s big garbage alright.

No lies whatsoever. Dude been name droppin, dick eating, lyin and being corny as fuck his entire career. Why the fuck would I waste my time listening to a nigga like that? Dr Dre wouldn’t even fuck with him after 1 album. That should tell all listeners something. He’s trash.
Name dropping doesn’t mean you’re trash lol

a lot of people don’t like it but it’s who’s he’s been for 20 years along with the imitation of rappers and their flows

to me that takes talent

the game impersonating a rapper sounds better than regular rappers with their own flows

dick eating and lying and being corny doesn’t have anything to do with his ability

just say you hate the game lol

don’t say he’s garbage

Nigga, you actively listen to this nigga and like it.

Your opinions are trash as usual.

yeah, cause he’s dope and makes dope music.

and niggas gotta let the marvel shit go….

and what’s the difference between the corny shit Games does and the corny shit Gibbs do?

Name dropping doesn’t mean you’re trash lol

a lot of people don’t like it but it’s who’s he’s been for 20 years

dick eating and lying and being corny doesn’t have anything to do with his ability

just say you hate the game lol

don’t say he’s garbage

It’s not just the name droppin. It’s his whole everything. How he was when he came out with the cartoon tattoos to covering em up to the goofy g unot shit to the sexual assault shit to how whatever the fuck he’s doing now. Dude is corny and a weirdo lying rapper. He was wack when Joe Budden dissed the fuck outta him in 05 and been ass ever since.

And y’all niggas is actively listening to this clownshoes ass nigga?

Actively?

On purpose?

Yeah ok.

It’s not just the name droppin. It’s his whole everything. How he was when he came out with the cartoon tattoos to covering em up to the goofy g unot shit to the sexual assault shit to how whatever the fuck he’s doing now. Dude is corny and a weirdo lying rapper. He was wack when Joe Budden dissed the fuck outta him in 05 and been ass ever since.

And y’all niggas is actively listening to this clownshoes ass nigga?

Actively?

On purpose?

Yeah ok.
I think we can both agree that the game is lame

but a wack rapper he is not lol

I’m talking about rap and this nigga bringing up sexual assault lmao

I think we can both agree that the game is lame

but a wack rapper he is not lol

I’m talking about rap and this nigga bringing up sexual assault lmao

I ain’t listening to no nigga on that type of time. Dude ain’t got THAT much talent to excuse how much of an asshat he is. And I’m not tryna listen to the soundtrack to some clown shit filled with lies and tall tales like y’all goofy niggas.

There’s wayyyyyy more rap out there for me to somehow settle on game. Fuck that.

I ain’t listening to no nigga on that type of time. Dude ain’t got THAT much talent to excuse how much of an asshat he is. And I’m not tryna listen to the soundtrack to some clown shit filled with lies and tall tales like y’all goofy niggas.

There’s wayyyyyy more rap out there for me to somehow settle on game. Fuck that.

so what about Gibbs?

Oh he’s garbage but you don’t listen

nigga it’s rap this shit is filled with lies and tall tales

Like the game the only liar

you think Lupe really went to a kiosk in the mall? Lol

Oh he’s garbage but you don’t listen

nigga it’s rap this shit is filled with lies and tall tales

Like the game the only liar

you think Lupe really went to a kiosk in the mall? Lol
Liar thing is not even this issue. He is a big time weirdo and handles his shit like a lame ass dude. More so the past 10 yrs.

Back