Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game - The Black Slim Shady (Eminem Diss)

I don't understand what's his reason to diss em.....he been gave eminem alot of praise years before now he bit his style on this diss

Hit boy signed off on the song.

So yes. Em should shot at both of them.

Lol what? If hit boy incorporated samples from Ems songs or something into the beat then sure, but its just a beat. You cant diss someone that made something that wasn't specifically directed at you.

Producers are supposed to let artists do their thing on a track and just provide guidance on how to make the song sound as good as possible...not be responsible for what a rapper says on the track.

I don't understand what's his reason to diss em.....he been gave eminem alot of praise years before now he bit his style on this diss
I believe he’s upset the white boy got to go to super bowl with Dre and is one of Dre’s right hand men and not him. It has to stem from jealousy.

The fact that he's name dropping in the title of the lead single on this album tells me all I need to knew about this project 😕

Lol what? If hit boy incorporated samples from Ems songs or something into the beat then sure, but its just a beat. You cant diss someone that made something that wasn't specifically directed at you.

Producers are supposed to let artists do their thing on a track and just provide guidance on how to make the song sound as good as possible...not be responsible for what a rapper says on the track.

Lmao. Okay.

Bruhs thinking producers at hit boy level just make the beats and let sign off on everything the rapper would say.

Shit is more of a tribute than a diss. For a nigga that doesn’t like Em, homie know everything about him. Shit borderline flirting.
Game talented, but he a Quan Chi/ Shang Tsung rapper. Nigga at his best bring someone else. But he got a lil bit of an Em Stimulus cause ppl listening to his shit now to hear his diss.

Back