Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

It’s a thread for random conversation for gaming so post whatever you want
Not going front i was thinking it was a thread to post your game rooms too at first. I was ready to steal some ideas for mine lol but this works too.

Edit: but if yall got some game rooms go ahead and post them too i need some references lol

Last edited:
Not going front i was thinking it was a thread to post your game rooms too at first. I was ready to steal some ideas for mine lol but this works too.

Edit: but if yall got some game rooms go ahead and post them too i need some references lol
Check the gamerooms on Reddit for ideas for your set up

The VR head sets work better for the computers. The occulus and playstation headsets are kind of cheap. The occulus is fun. But it is not as powerful as the htc vive. That shit is fun. They only thing with the vive, you need a compatible PC. Their games are on steam. The occulus has a link cable that you can use to hook to a computer. Linking it to the computer will give you way more options of games to play. Your get less games if you dint connect it to a computer.

The VR head sets work better for the computers. The occulus and playstation headsets are kind of cheap. The occulus is fun. But it is not as powerful as the htc vive. That shit is fun. They only thing with the vive, you need a compatible PC. Their games are on steam. The occulus has a link cable that you can use to hook to a computer. Linking it to the computer will give you way more options of games to play. Your get less games if you dint connect it to a computer.
I have an oculus on the way

good to know

Finally finished Persona 5.. gotdamn that was a long ass game.

Iono bout top 5 or top 10 of all time or whatever yall was talkin bout but I enjoyed it for what it was

Finally finished Persona 5.. gotdamn that was a long ass game.

Iono bout top 5 or top 10 of all time or whatever yall was talkin bout but I enjoyed it for what it was
Well to be fair I said Royal was in my top 5 lol

but I’m glad you enjoyed it

Back