Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

Yeah, motion sickness can be a problem. I let my brother play Wipeout Omega on the PSVR. That shit is basically F Zero in VR. It's one of my favorite games on PSVR. He was loving it for about 5 mins and then he had to hang it up. He stays wanting to play Creed on VR though. lol
When you say VR you mean oculus or PS VR?
Is there a large library of games?

How many of you have given VR a real try? I think it's the future of gaming, but I do think the tech still has some evolving to do. I think one big problem is that it's hard to convey how good it can be. People have to actually experience a game that's up their alley before they really get how cool it can be.
I rocked with the psvr for a lil bit. It was straight. Nothing mind blowing to me tho at the time

Yeah i was trying to see as well how that PSVR was. That Oculus shit is not impressive at all to me i ended up selling mine.

No Mercy

Ima say tho wrestlemania 2000 rightu p there wit it.. Like i would change hair colors, skin colors, weight, all that on the wrestlers then it would reflect on the games intro. That was the first time and one of the only times I ever seen some shit like that in a game.

only reason No Mercy has the edge is cause of the branching career mode and the Smackdown mall

plus niggas had Too Cools whole dance routine and they were my favorites back then..

tumblr_mzsp1bJbcg1s3uawvo2_r1_400.gifv

You was one of those weirdo kids doing the worm huh?

I got a fucked up story bout how I got into wrestling but i aint even bout to play myself like that. it involved me and two of my homeboys performing the Too Cool dance routine infront of our 5th grade gym class tho..

I got a fucked up story bout how I got into wrestling but i aint even bout to play myself like that. it involved me and two of my homeboys performing the Too Cool dance routine infront of our 5th grade gym class tho..
Raikishi had a whole generation in a chokehold

Man I was gonna buy guardians today but idk if I want to get a game ima be done with Relatively quick

same for deathloop

there’s not much really out there besides SMT 5 for the switch

Back