Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

this fuckin game is never-ending lol.

I'm halfway through the prosecutors palace
Be lucky you not playing Royal

It’s another palace, you get additional teammates, and a third semester in school

I’m loving it

the game has 3 endings and each one determines how long the game is

@Inori

After I beat this shit I never wanna see this game or characters in my life again.

I’m watching my wife play and she’s in okumura’s palace so I seen this shit 3x now lol

It’s also bad because she plays persona 5 strikers as well

can’t wait until persona 4 remastered or P6

Yeah I guess from mega man’s POV you gotta struggle with making it 2D or 3D first but idk there’s a lack of innovation and creativity there too

Sonic should be a fast platformer first and foremost although I’m intrigued by them potentially making an open world Sonic game

not because I think it’ll be good but because of curiosity
They don’t have to try anything new. You can see from the indie games that the retro style works.

Make a mega man game like this. Switch between 8bit and 16bit

They don’t have to try anything new. You can see from the indie games that the retro style works.

Make a mega man game like this. Switch between 8bit and 16bit

This game looks cool. I think you can do better than 8 bit and 16 bit as far as appeal though. I think Megaman is best as a 2D side scroller with maybe 3D backgrounds. i just don’t think they try enough as far as content when making these. They probably don’t have a large enough budget

This game looks cool. I think you can do better than 8 bit and 16 bit as far as appeal though. I think Megaman is best as a 2D side scroller with maybe 3D backgrounds. i just don’t think they try enough as far as content when making these. They probably don’t have a large enough budget
They got indie games with smaller budgets making decent game graphically. Matter of fact they release ghost and goblins using the same graphic you just described. They got the budget they rather focus on resident evil

They got indie games with smaller budgets making decent game graphically. Matter of fact they release ghost and goblins using the same graphic you just described. They got the budget they rather focus on resident evil
I forgot Megaman was capcom I’m thinking it was sega lol

yeah man idk

could use another good Megaman though like in the style of Metroid dread

Last edited:
When you say VR you mean oculus or PS VR?
Is there a large library of games?

Sorry, I didn't even get a notification for this.

Yeah, I'm talking about oculus or PS VR mostly, though there PCVR systems that are way better than both of those, but they are expensive.

PSVR has a pretty good library, but a lot of the games are kinda short almost demo like things. There are some pretty good games though and they are cheaper than normal games, so you can definitely find some fun things to play. The weird thing about VR is you probably won't even know what you like until you try it. One of my favorite games early on was this game called Thumper. I would never play that game on a TV, but in VR it was fun.

I rocked with the psvr for a lil bit. It was straight. Nothing mind blowing to me tho at the time

I get what you're saying. It was basically the jump-on point for console VR though, so it wasn't going to be anything crazy, but there are some good games on there. Did you ever play Resident Evil 7 or Farpoint? Both of those are very good examples of what VR can eventually be.

I have an oculus coming and I wonder how the games are on that.

i guess I’ll see and give the skinny on that

I have an oculus coming and I wonder how the games are on that.

i guess I’ll see and give the skinny on that

My brother got his wife one for Christmas n that nigga ran the battery dead before she even got to try it. He said he felt like he was from the future after playing it

Back