Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

I never played any Saints Row games. Are they basically GTO knockoffs? Are they worth getting into?

Do they have real stories or is it just zaniness?

I never played any Saints Row games. Are they basically GTO knockoffs? Are they worth getting into?

Do they have real stories or is it just zaniness?
Those first two were good as shit and not as goofy. The stories were great and i felt it was giving GTA a run in certain areas

They fucked up trying to differentiate from it imo but i get why they did it

Like what?

Shit like Conan Exiles, Ark, 7 days to Die, The Forest

games where you basically start off stranded somewhere with nothing and you gotta get it out the mud in order to survive. Like u gotta collect rocks and sticks in order to craft your first tool and weapons then from there use those tools/weapons in order to hunt and build a base/shelter for yourself. they usually have clan/tribe features so when I play w/ the homies we'll clique up and build one big ass base then we go out and explore, start shit w/ other clans etc.

Shit like Conan Exiles, Ark, 7 days to Die, The Forest

games where you basically start off stranded somewhere with nothing and you gotta get it out the mud in order to survive. Like u gotta collect rocks and sticks in order to craft your first tool and weapons then from there use those tools/weapons in order to hunt and build a base/shelter for yourself. they usually have clan/tribe features so when I play w/ the homies we'll clique up and build one big ass base then we go out and explore, start shit w/ other clans etc.

I do remember playing Conan exiles for like 3 minutes I think

Used to do that shit w clash of clans lmao. Me and my niggas were gang gang about that shit 🤣

I use to be big on Clash too

thats another one that we all probably could of fucked ppl up on.

shit use to be funny when u had niggas in the clan who would rush they base to a high level and they would still have trash troops and attack tactics

one of my homeboys was like that.. spending hundreds of dollars on gems to rush his shit then when we put him in wars he don't know where to drop shit during the attacks so its just all pointless

I do remember playing Conan exiles for like 3 minutes I think

I bet you was getting fucked up by all those npc tribes and those big ass turtles huh? that is if u went that far

its rough starting out tho so I get why u probably cut that shit off

I got a funny ass video from when i was playing a while back ima see if i can find it later

Back