Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

Same But also

Triple jump
The gaming shelf
Markiplier (holding on by a thread)
Itsreal85gaming
Subscribed / Unsubscribed/ just check up on them at times

Miles923 (maxamillion dood)
Yovideogames
Matt Mcmuscles
Flophousegaming
TripeKo

Justin Wong
Deskcombo

Videogamedonkey
Mightykeef

Blackhokage
Gaming illuminati
Gameranx
Gamingbolt

Super
Uncagedgamez
PNDK&M
Trueunderdawggaming

Subscribed / Unsubscribed/ just check up on them at times

Miles923 (maxamillion dood)
Yovideogames
Matt Mcmuscles
Flophousegaming
TripeKo

Justin Wong
Deskcombo

Videogamedonkey
Mightykeef

Blackhokage
Gaming illuminati
Gameranx
Gamingbolt

Super
Uncagedgamez
PNDK&M
Trueunderdawggaming
Oh yeah I forgot about gamingbolt

Noisypixel as well for me

I'm surprised a Superman game hasn't been made with these next gen graphics with how big that character is. They can make it like those Batman and Spider-Man games with him flying around Metropolis

I'm surprised a Superman game hasn't been made with these next gen graphics with how big that character is. They can make it like those Batman and Spider-Man games with him flying around Metropolis
IMO it's because he's one of those characters that are too powerful for a game

Boyyyyyyyyyyyy it use to be funny as hell. The good days I tell you

I'd remember those days where i'd be reeaaal hungry.. start selling off my cars and shit then ya'll be like "Man lets just run the heist" or Nuclears ass would come along and be like "Stop selling your shit, i'll just run the heist for you guys!" then we'd run it bout 3-4 times back to back, shit sometimes more until everybody got to take the big cut.

then later on we'd start linking w/ Du and his people and those mfs would have whole lobbies where everybody was working to complete set ups and heist. If you wont approved to be in the session then those mfs would vote u out right away to avoid trolls

I taught Tonydubbz how to rob his first store

All this time and i aint even know that was your ass until you mentioned it like a few years ago and said your xbox name. That was the very beginning before I jumped over to playstation. I remember it was me you and two other niggas.. one might of been Germs and we went in and robbed the store then one of us died during the get away

All this time and i aint even know that was your ass until you mentioned it like a few years ago and said your xbox name. That was the very beginning before I jumped over to playstation. I remember it was me you and two other niggas.. one might of been Germs and we went in and robbed the store then one of us died during the get away
Lol good times

I just wanted some acknowledgment as your OG

I taught you how to hold a gun too

Back