Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

I owned

NES (from my cousin)
One or two Tiger electronics games
Sega game gear
Nintendo 64
Xbox
Xbox 360
Nintendo DS
PSP
Xbox one

You are definitely a Nintendo kid
Lol, not really, they just had some exclusives I had to play at the time. As a kid, I was really into Pokémon, and the Gamecube was basically just for Viewtiful Joe and Zelda, lol. I was a PlayStation fanboy for the longest, I forgot what made me get the 360. I think the PS3 library was just very weak in the beginning.

Lol, not really, they just had some exclusives I had to play at the time. As a kid, I was really into Pokémon, and the Gamecube was basically just for Viewtiful Joe and Zelda, lol. I was a PlayStation fanboy for the longest, I forgot what made me get the 360. I think the PS3 library was just very weak in the beginning.
Nintendo turn into Sony fan

I was a Nintendo kid until 14, then I was going to my cousin house playing PlayStation. When I got my first job I got Xbox. I’m like “everyone got a ps2, I want to play something different”

It’s been Xbox since

Like you, I’m not.

I am hype for Ultra Pro Wrestling tho

Now THIS is what I'm waiting for. I ain't know if yall knew about this ans i didnt wanna be accused of hating on AE Dub if i brought it up in that thread but I been following dude for atleast a year on twitter while he's been working on this and I honestly think this is what some people were expecting the AEW game to be. I know it's what I was thinking.

Back