Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

Me too but that shit looks kinda janky and generic.

Like the font for the damage numbers looks bland af. I hope it's not a final representation of what the final build is gonna look like
Yeah I hate the bars but the depth and details of the game looks interesting to me. (I will get bored) but I appreciate the flexibility. I read you can send staff members to do your negations and that could negatively or positively impact your path

As far as that video yeah something needs to be done about the PSN/Xbox/eshop marketplace and they should put all those games less than $5 separate somewhere else

There should be more experimental different games as well and it really hit me when he said parappa the rapper was from a major studio

and more AA developers need to shine more

some of my favorite games from AA studios

top-10-done-1674235402279.png

im actually excited for STreet fighter 6 even though I get my ass kicked by the PC on all the most recent ones

I wanna get back into playin that shit and actually be good at it

im actually excited for STreet fighter 6 even though I get my ass kicked by the PC on all the most recent ones

I wanna get back into playin that shit and actually be good at it
I can't play with these new characters they always come along with, I stick with the basic Ken, Ryu, Guile and Chun Li

Back