Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

Well im glad Sony wont FORCE them to crank out uninspired ass games just to make a buck like Ubisoft been doing for the past decade+ with Assassins Creed
Lol I read something basically said if Xbox fails to take over Activision. The company is done basically will survive on call of duty or get taken over by Amazon etc they need the funding to stay afloat it seems like Ubisoft etc are the same. naughty dog has playstation backing them so they are fine

Well im glad Sony wont FORCE them to crank out uninspired ass games just to make a buck like Ubisoft been doing for the past decade+ with Assassins Creed

Uncharted ended the right way but there's still something there with Last Of Us and with the show getting good reviews they would be a fool to not do another one

Uncharted ended the right way but there's still something there with Last Of Us and with the show getting good reviews they would be a fool to not do another one

Yeah I think Uncharted has probably ran it's course.

Last of Us there is probably some more story to tell. That's all I care about is that the story is great. I wouldnt be mad at a trilogy

As long as they don't have someone else come out of nowhere immune then I'm fine with them continuing. That'd just ruin it for me

Could be people trying to get her and her family to finish creating a cure

Trying to live a normal life with infected still around

Abby decides to go after Dina for revenge which ultimately has either Abby or Ellie dying

Nah all I’ve heard is they are difficult and I’m more a beat the story type. But three kingdoms is a history interest.
Ehh give it a try

I didn’t know Nioh was a souls game and I stopped playing it about 15 mins in

It was NOT fun for me

But maybe wo long will be your shit

Lol at Last Of Us not having anything left. I feel they could get atleast 2 more games if the story is done well.

Nah they just came out with one not too long ago and they had a racing game too that came out recently

naughty dog creatively can’t keep milking TLOU and uncharted though

More original games are needed. Haven’t played many air or space fighter games I liked Ace Combat tho

Last edited:
Back