Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

For perspective a open world game like San Andreas was 30 hours with a decent sized map

honestly games don’t need to be bigger than that

they need to start focusing more on activities in your maps and mission structure over the size

Go ahead and tell me why assassins creed Valhalla needs to be that big when most of it is wilderness?

Saints row remake was shit because of outdated mission structure but had a decent map

Going from location to location in games should not feel like a chore

As far as that video yeah something needs to be done about the PSN/Xbox/eshop marketplace and they should put all those games less than $5 separate somewhere else

There should be more experimental different games as well and it really hit me when he said parappa the rapper was from a major studio

and more AA developers need to shine more

some of my favorite games from AA studios

As far as that video yeah something needs to be done about the PSN/Xbox/eshop marketplace and they should put all those games less than $5 separate somewhere else

There should be more experimental different games as well and it really hit me when he said parappa the rapper was from a major studio

and more AA developers need to shine more

some of my favorite games from AA studios
Game studios just need more variety now. so many studios have licenses for games but they just stop producing them because they are not the money makers *Activision*. Remember when rockstar was allowed to produce games that wasn't just gta

I would love just some small mid range games

Game studios just need more variety now. so many studios have licenses for games but they just stop producing them because they are not the money makers *Activision*. Remember when rockstar was allowed to produce games that wasn't just gta

I would love just some small mid range games
The market is so messed up

there’s no FPS that ppl love to play outside of COD/BF

Theres no different sports games

there’s too many sequels

then when a different game comes out nobody buys it (Evil west) (Ghostwire Tokyo)

I don't usually care for Bethesda games but starfield has my attention
Me too but that shit looks kinda janky and generic.

Like the font for the damage numbers looks bland af. I hope it's not a final representation of what the final build is gonna look like

Back