Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

View attachment 979950

lmao niggas still playing a game that dropped a decade ago is madness
To be completely real i think for some the immersion gta has provided for players, its just really a tough game to stop playing once you reach a certain status. The way dudes be feelin themselves in the game is hilarious but GTA boss status unfortunately doesn’t translate into real life.

To be completely real i think for some the immersion gta has provided for players, its just really a tough game to stop playing once you reach a certain status. The way dudes be feelin themselves in the game is hilarious but GTA boss status unfortunately doesn’t translate into real life.
So what you saying is, niggas is losers and they using GTA as a life sim? Now they can get a better job and feel important?

So what you saying is, niggas is losers and they using GTA as a life sim? Now they can get a better job and feel important?

lol you two niggas disgust me yo

savingprivateryan-ww2.gif

It’s time they made another NBA street

I think it would do great but idk nobody really took to nba playgrounds 1 and 2 which I think are actually underrated and fun

looks dope. whats the bad press tho?
Well people were mad they had to take out late hits and certain tackles cuz nfl wanted a cleaner image. Also when first released, online wasn’t available for months so people threw fits.

Back