Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

lol nigga I play it on the setting the developers intended it to be played on. Aint my fault yall fuckin masochists wanna rage play instead of enjoying the story
I'll go through the games too quickly at normal difficulty

Nothing wrong with Spiderman or Assassin's Creed
Assassin’s Creed is horrible now

Bloated 70 hr games full of nonsensical tasks and nonsense and no stealth element while following the same ubisoft format

And nah but there’s something wrong when you bypass so much to zero in on 2-3 titles a year

Hard to justify having a system that way lol

But that’s the gamer in me talking

I get it you niggas old and this not mainly your shit

Assassin’s Creed is horrible now

Bloated 70 hr games full of nonsensical tasks and nonsense and no stealth element while following the same ubisoft format

And nah but there’s something wrong when you bypass so much to zero in on 2-3 titles a year

Hard to justify having a system that way lol

But that’s the gamer in me talking

I get it you niggas old and this not mainly your shit
Lets act like you're not 6 years younger than us

Lets act like you're not 6 years younger than us
word but I shouldn’t try to conform you to being open minded at your age. You like what you like and you’re not gonna really deviate because you’re at the stage where it’s difficult to. Hence you being old

Btw I beat mass effect 1 and I’m on the 2nd one now.

I need to get these games and Ys 8 out the way before persona 4 golden and fire emblem comes out in a month

I hear what Beta is saying and Chi. Some styles just ain’t for people. A lot of indie games are great but they don’t have the budget so if you’re only playing a few games a year you want something to blow you away

Back