Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

“Elden Ring director and designer for FromSoftware Hidetaka Miyazaki has said that he’ll be stepping back from the development of Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon. In a recent interview with IGN he expressed his desire to approach the series as a fan instead of a developer.

Rather than continuing his role as a lead designer as many expected, Miyazaki told IGN he plans to hand the reins to Masaru Yamamura. Yamamura is known for his role as the creative director of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, a Soulsborne style game set in a fantasized historical Japan.

The Armored Core franchise is FromSoftware’s older but lesser known franchise compared to the “Soulsborne” series which includes the likes of Elden Ring, Dark Souls, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, and Bloodborne. The franchise began in 1997 on the original PlayStation and enjoyed an era of rapid releases with over 20 games, expansions, and DLC packs in less than 20 years.”

finished that forspoken demo. Agreed that the controls can be a bit overwhelming at first. Seems like it has potential. Iono if its a first day cop but the fact that it has a black protagonist makes me wanna support it more lol

What's the next game y'all looking forward to?
2023 is gonna be the best year in gaming in probably 3 years

Next game I’m looking forward to is persona 4 golden and fire emblem engage in January

Atomic heart, Wanted:dead, and like a dragon ishin that @King Freeman loves comes out in February

Wu long which a lot of ppl who like souls like games comes out in March and so does Star Wars jedi survivor

Legend of Zelda tears of the kingdom and suicide squad comes out in may

Street fighter 6 and FF16 in June

I haven't played a Zelda game since Ocarina Of Time
Breath of the wild is one of the most influential games of the century and one of the best games ever so the follow up to that is highly anticipated

It’s gonna be a good year I count Atleast 10 games ima buy

Breath of the wild is one of the most influential games of the century and one of the best games ever so the follow up to that is highly anticipated

It’s gonna be a good year I count Atleast 10 games ima buy

I never played.. influential how tho?

finished that forspoken demo. Agreed that the controls can be a bit overwhelming at first. Seems like it has potential. Iono if its a first day cop but the fact that it has a black protagonist makes me wanna support it more lol

Yea I played bout 10 mins it wasn’t bad but it’s sparkly as hell whenever you use magic lol

2023 is gonna be the best year in gaming in probably 3 years

Next game I’m looking forward to is persona 4 golden and fire emblem engage in January

Atomic heart, Wanted:dead, and like a dragon ishin that @King Freeman loves comes out in February

Wu long which a lot of ppl who like souls like games comes out in March and so does Star Wars jedi survivor

Legend of Zelda tears of the kingdom and suicide squad comes out in may

Street fighter 6 and FF16 in June

I'm not catching the reference.

What's the next game y'all looking forward to?
Every year I get older the list gets smaller. I think really only Atomic Heart and GTA 6. The Dead Space remaster, too, I'm a bit disappointed they replaced Peter Mensah's character, though.

Back