COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

Yea I'm not particularly excited for Walking Simulator 2. I do gotta get on that Plagues tale. Both of em. Saw it on the Xbox store for like 30 bucks last time I checked.

Yea I'm not particularly excited for Walking Simulator 2. I do gotta get on that Plagues tale. Both of em. Saw it on the Xbox store for like 30 bucks last time I checked.
I thought it was on gamepass?

Forspoken is cool

Took me awhile to get used to how many spells you have at your disposal

I was in between meetings and tried to play but the controls was weird. Ill circle back when I have more patience lol
Yes the controls made me incredibly overwhelmed especially when fighting lol

I was like holy shit

But as I got into about 20 mins of playing I kinda got the hang of it and was able to cycle through spells kinda easy on the fly

Now my biggest issue I think is the movement not feeling the best while fighting and if I’m not mistaken lack of a proper melee move

Didn’t play long enough to have a make a real determination though as a whole

Reactions: Inori
Yes the controls made me incredibly overwhelmed especially when fighting lol

I was like holy shit

But as I got into about 20 mins of playing I kinda got the hang of it and was able to cycle through spells kinda easy on the fly

Now my biggest issue I think is the movement not feeling the best while fighting and if I’m not mistaken lack of a proper melee move

Didn’t play long enough to have a make a real determination though as a whole

yeah the controls felt a bit clunky to me.. and I was like yeah this is probably gonna take more concentration than I feel like giving it right now. The lil intro cinematic and premise seems interesting enough though

yeah the controls felt a bit clunky to me.. and I was like yeah this is probably gonna take more concentration than I feel like giving it right now. The lil intro cinematic and premise seems interesting enough though

Oh word? I skipped that shit so I had no context lol

I hope this game is received well though

It would be nice to get a new good IP from Square Enix especially with a black lead

Reactions: Inori
bruh why you skip it? aint the whole point of a demo to get the gist of wtf the game is about and how it plays?
I just wanted to play it and I was already playing a game for hours before I played that demo so I was not being patient lol I can always find out what it’s about later

I don’t really have a vested interest as it’s not a game I’m gonna rush and buy so that’s probably the reason

Already know she’s a New Yorker sent to that world for reasons she don’t know so it’s like what else do i need to know for a demo that drops you in at level 20?

It wasn’t the beginning of the game lol

Already?!

giphy.gif