Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

It's going to go through nothing will change Maybe the next generation a few people join Xbox because gamepass has improved but I think Sony is being way to dramatic they are apple of gaming

It's going to go through nothing will change Maybe the next generation a few people join Xbox because gamepass has improved but I think Sony is being way to dramatic they are apple of gaming
Didn’t I hear that the deal for activision blizzard is in danger of potentially falling through?

LMAOOO he said if call of duty is on gamepass it would be unstoppable. But Sonys deal with Activision means it won't be on gamepass for about 3 4 years
I mean games on game pass would have to mean even more micro transactions in addition to the game on PlayStation right?

From an intergrity standpoint it’s better games aren’t on game pass Atleast first day

Also that’s a lot of money not going to sony

LMAOOO he said if call of duty is on gamepass it would be unstoppable. But Sonys deal with Activision means it won't be on gamepass for about 3 4 years
He knows what's up....if a game like call of duty end up on game pass shit would be wild....battlefield is on game pass but don't nobody play that shit lol

I mean games on game pass would have to mean even more micro transactions in addition to the game on PlayStation right?

From an intergrity standpoint it’s better games aren’t on game pass Atleast first day

Also that’s a lot of money not going to sony
I don't know about micro transaction it seems like gaming is trying to go that way. But I think it forces psnow to be and do better after Sony called it trash lol

I don't know about micro transaction it seems like gaming is trying to go that way. But I think it forces psnow to be and do better after Sony called it trash lol
Well it’s not gonna go away because more games are turning live service and I get it because how are you gonna make money if you can play it for free on release?

I feel like PSnow or Plus of whatever it is it’s never gonna be successful for Sony. Honestly Sony just needs to focus on making some mobile games that are good to cater to the asian market and they’ll be fine imo. This is in addition to having high quality exclusives. The developers can’t be for wanting their games free within the first week of release

@Sony Montana look at Xbox throwing shade at Sony on twitter lmao it's disgusting

lol call of duty on a Nintendo system running at 24 FPS

I think game pass is horrible though

It’s just going to make it so yeah you play a lot more games but there’s gonna be less incentive to keep with it because it’s free and when games get added all the time a person’s wanderlust is gonna be crazy and a lot of games are going to be neglected. Also how are developers/publishers getting their money back if it’s not micro transactions?

I hope Microsoft starts to alienate game companies

lol call of duty on a Nintendo system running at 24 FPS

I think game pass is horrible though

It’s just going to make it so yeah you play a lot more games but there’s gonna be less incentive to keep with it because it’s free and when games get added all the time a person’s wanderlust is gonna be crazy and a lot of games are going to be neglected. Also how are developers/publishers getting their money back if it’s not micro transactions?

I hope Microsoft starts to alienate game companies
Publishers have been vocal about gamepass being good

Me personally I have played games I would never have played. I might even play call of duty.

Gamepass can only be good for everyone if Sony does their services justice

Also I think periodically I’ll recommend 5 games and a honorable mention that I think should be looked into if they haven’t yet that might have slipped under the radar

1. Stray (PC/PS5)
2. A plague tale: Requiem (Xbox/PS5/PC)
3. Kirby and the forgotten kingdom (switch)
4. Chernobylite (PS5/Xbox/PC)
5. Triangle Strategy (Switch)

Honorable mention: Marvel snap (mobile game)

Back